HRM 420 Final Exam Guide
This Tutorial was purchased 8 times & rated A+ by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments
- HRM 420 D Final Exam Guide.docx
Please Check the Question Below
There are six (6) essay questions. Be very thorough and specific in your answers. I want to see you use the textbook and other sources (be sure to cite your sources) and I want you to then provide specific examples to show your knowledge of the subject matter. The final essay question is on any T&D topic of your choice that is not included in the initial four (4) essay questions.
1. Explain three essential differences between employee capabilities and company core competencies. Why is it important for a trainer to understand these differences? (30points)
2. Explain the basic steps to conducting a person analysis and how a person analysis is used in a needs assessment. Do a very basic person analysis on either yourself or on your professor, based on the job you, he, or she is currently employed in (and your common knowledge). (30 points)
3. First, provide the meaning of the acronym SMART with respect to training goals. Then, consider these four training objectives. Rewrite them as two SMART training goals. (30 points)
a) Audit any of the elements inside the organization, looking for compliance to the element that is being audited, and demonstrate how to dig for issues.
b) Through role-playing, demonstrate how to conduct a surveillance audit, organize your team of auditors, and review the element of the standard with your team that will be used prior to the audit.
c) Through role playing, demonstrate how to write a concluding report after the audit is finished with input from your team.
d) Realize what the importance of your certificate as an auditor means to the organization and its value to the long-term strategic goals of this organization.
4. You are a training manager for a midsized corporation. You are working on a training proposal for your HR director when you get a call from the manager of the accounting department. He states that he needs training done for his team, which will assist it in learning the newest version of the Peachtree accounting software. He mentions that his boss, the CFO, told him to put together a proposal for training that included a way to measure transfer of training. He is panicked and says, "First of all, I don't know what transfer of training is, and second, how I can measure it?" What will you tell him? (40 points)
5. Explain one similarity and one difference between training and performance management and between training and succession planning. Does training have a part of either performance management or succession planning? If so, give one example each. If not, explain why not. (30 points)
6. Choose one topic from this T&D course that is of particular interest to you or one from which you feel you gained the most. Explain the concept, why you found this interesting/valuable, how you would utilize this in your career going forward. (35 points)
Write a reviewOrder Id
Order Id will be kept Confidential
Rating: A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below:
Training Objectives and SMART Goals Paper (Ebay) Building on your assignment from last week, where you used a SWOT and gap analysis to conduct a needs assessment on a particular company, identify a specific training need from that assessment, and identify a group of employees who need t..
Training Objectives and SMART Goals Paper Building on your assignment from last week, where you used a SWOT and gap analysis to conduct a needs assessment on a particular company, identify a specific training need from that assessment, and identify a group of employees who need the tra..
HRM 420 Week 2 Assignment Gap Analysis, SWOT Analysis, and Needs Assessment (HomeDepot Inc) Gap Analysis, SWOT Analysis, and Needs Assessment Needs Assessment is an important part of Training and Development. Review the course readings for this week, and utilize the SWOT you created for t..
Question 1. Question : (TCO 1) Significant advances in customer service, product quality, and measurement have occurred over the past few decades. As a result, numerous quality initiatives have taken hold in the United States..